War: I have decided a time to have this war. All ACP soldiers must show up, in uniform. We are having this battle to prove that this rebellion is tiny, and doesn’t stand a chance. Plus we are fighting the Golds and any other enemies. I AM MAKING A POST TOMORROW MORNING INVOLVING TACTICS FOR THIS BATTLE!
-Sunday, Oct. 28
After the big battle, we will hold a week-long invasion to rid Mammoth of any enemies.
Why We are at War: Most of you don’t even know why we are at war. Here is a brief explanation about just that:
- We proposed to “take over” so we could patch-up a few loopholes in the rules the moderators haven’t caught yet.
- Some people only read the “controlling servers” title, and immediately thought we were turning into an evil dictatorship.
- Those people are the rebels, and we are at war with them.
- One of the Gold leaders hacked an ACP General’s account, and that alone is enough reason to declare war. but the Golds also attack allies and small armies, plus they set a terrible example for younger kids with their swearing and hating.
- So we are at war with them, too.
- The PRA leader said he would help the Golds because he thinks the ACP is trying to take over, crush small armies and allies, and start Club Penguin WWIV. Link to that comment.
- The leader denies ever doing this, bu until this is resolved we are at war with them too.
Changing “Taking Over”: We will change “taking over” to just further protection. This means the laws we set aren’t necessarily laws, jut things we advise you not to do. If we catch you doing it, we will take a picture and send it to the Club Penguin staff, and let them handle it.
How to Take a Picture: Here is how to take a picture:
- Press “Print Screen”, which is usually next to “F12″.
- Paste that into Microsoft Paint, and there you can crop it or do whatever you want to it.
- Save it as “.PNG” (That file has the best quality).
- Upload it onto Imageshack, Photobucket, or any other image uploading place.
- Once done, copy the link and/or tag, and paste it wherever you want the picture.